FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
March 19, 2022
We could eat these snowball-like confections by the handful.
If you love Raffaello, these easy vegan coconut balls will quickly become your favourite no-bake dessert recipe. It’s the satisfying amalgamation of chewy and crunchy that makes the treats so popular. Plus, this Raffaello version is free of refined sugar, rancid oils, artificial flavours, additives and preservatives. What's not to love?!
These Raffaello energy bites will become your new go-to! They’re:
〰 nutty〰 chocolate-y〰 rich〰 creamy〰 coconutty〰 perfectly sweet〰 quick 〰 easy〰 SO delicious
watch the recipe video here 👀
1. Add all base ingredients to a food processor and pulse/mix until small bites remain or a ball forms. Scoop out and set aside.
2. Refrigerate for 10 minutes in the fridge. It will firm up a bit (if you’re in a hurry, you can skip this step; it will be a bit trickier to form the dough into balls, but it’s totally doable).
3. Then scoop out rounded tablespoon amounts and carefully form into balls.
4. Dip into melted vegan white chocolate and roll in coconut flakes.
5. Store leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.