FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
March 19, 2022
We could eat these snowball-like confections by the handful.
If you love Raffaello, these easy vegan coconut balls will quickly become your favourite no-bake dessert recipe. It’s the satisfying amalgamation of chewy and crunchy that makes the treats so popular. Plus, this Raffaello version is free of refined sugar, rancid oils, artificial flavours, additives and preservatives. What's not to love?!
These Raffaello energy bites will become your new go-to! They’re:
〰 nutty〰 chocolate-y〰 rich〰 creamy〰 coconutty〰 perfectly sweet〰 quick 〰 easy〰 SO delicious
watch the recipe video here 👀
1. Add all base ingredients to a food processor and pulse/mix until small bites remain or a ball forms. Scoop out and set aside.
2. Refrigerate for 10 minutes in the fridge. It will firm up a bit (if you’re in a hurry, you can skip this step; it will be a bit trickier to form the dough into balls, but it’s totally doable).
3. Then scoop out rounded tablespoon amounts and carefully form into balls.
4. Dip into melted vegan white chocolate and roll in coconut flakes.
5. Store leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 26, 2022
October 23, 2022
Eating a balanced breakfast is an important way to get your day off to a good start. Which is why we believe in planning ahead when it comes to our brekkie.
But… we're not perfect. Sometimes we have every intention to prep chia pudding in the evening but end up being too tired to actually go through with this plan. Or we forget. Oops. 😬
While we're big advocates for meal prep breakfasts, we also believe you need quick and easy breakfasts that you can make in minutes in the morning.
That’s where this Yogurt Breakfast Bowl with a side of crunchy rice cakes come in. You can prep this delish meal in just minutes, using whatever you have on hand in your kitchen. These brekkie combo has a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and fiber when you add fruits, nuts and/or chia seeds.
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? It’s what dreams were made of!
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.