FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? 🧀 It’s what dreams were made of! 😴
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
These cheezy sticks are EVERYTHING + more! They're:
〰 salty〰 tender〰 slightly crispy〰 ridiculously cheezy 〰 kind of addictive 〰 highly shareable
watch the recipe video here 👀
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a food processor, pulse Veggie Garden Crispbreads until you have a fine flour like consistency.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut vegan cheddar block in half long ways, and then into 1/2” strips. Set in fridge while preparing the batter.
4. In a medium bowl, add in the oat milk, 2 tablespoons of oat flour and salt and pepper. Whisk together until all ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
5. In another bowl, add the Veggie Garden crispbread "flour" and green herbs. Combine and set aside.
6. In a third bowl, add the remaining oat flour and set aside.
7. Create a breading station: line up the bowl of oat milk batter, the bowl of all-purpose flour, and the bowl of crispbread "flour".
8. Remove the vegan cheddar from the refrigerator and set a large plate or baking sheet aside. Grab four forks. Use one set of the forks (“wet-forks”) to pick up (do not pierce) one stick of cheddar and submerge it completely in the batter. Shake off any excess and then drop it into the flour. Using the second set of forks (dry-forks), coat it completely in the flour. Pick up the stick using the “wet forks” and dunk it back into the batter, shaking off any excess. Drop the stick into the crispbread "flour" mixture and then using the “dry forks” generously coat it. Transfer the breaded stick onto the plate or baking sheet that you set aside and continue until you have coated all of the sticks. It is important to use the “wet forks” only for the batter and then the “dry forks” only for the flour and bread crumbs as this will prevent clumping and will also yield less of a mess.
9. Once all of the sticks are coated, line a plate with paper towel and set it aside. Pop the cheddar sticks into oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!😋
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.