FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
October 24, 2021
It is that time of year again! Time to go pumpkin picking, carve your jack-o-lantern, buy/make your Halloween costume, and bake/make some tasty Halloween treats. When you need easy (as well as vegan and gluten free) Halloween treats in a hurry, it just doesn’t get any easier than these adorable little Halloween rice krispie treats ghosts… 👻 From start to finish they take just about 15 minutes (plus cooling time)! 🎃⚡👽
Roll up your sleeves and let's do this! 💪
We hope you LOVE these Halloween ghosts. They’re:
〰 sweet〰 crunchy〰 fiber-rich〰 super delicious〰 fun activity for both kids and adults
TIME NEEDED: 30 minutes
YIELDS: 16 ghosts
1. Chop rice cakes and peanuts into small pieces.
2. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add chopped rice crackers and peanuts and toast until cripsy. Set aside.
3. Melt the white chocolate using a double burner. Don’t have a double burner? Here’s an easy DIY way to create one. Add toasted peanuts and rice crackers and mix really well.
4. If you are working with kids, hand out placemats or individual sheets of wax paper. If it’s just yourself, you’ll need some wax paper to place the ghosts on. Use large spoon to scoop out cereal and mold each ghost to any ghostly shape you desire.
5. Lay the ghost on a non-stick mat or parchment paper. Sprinkle each ghost with cinnamon. Spread more melted white chocolate on the top and around the sides of each ghost. Let your crispy ghosts cool in the fridge.
6. Top each ghost off with two mini white chocolate chips for eyes. Use beat juice for the red colour. Enjoy! 😋
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? It’s what dreams were made of!
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.