FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
December 30, 2021
Looking for a last-minute (holiday) recipe to bring to a party? Say no more cause we've got you covered! No need to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up some chocolate bark.
This chocolate bark recipe is super easy to make and we bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, we're sharing our fave chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up.
This choco bark is everything and more. It's:
〰 velvety〰 creamy〰 rich〰 super chocolatey〰 naturally sweetened〰 simple〰 decadent
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
1. Melt your vegan butter in a sauce pan. Add crumbled rice quinoa crackers and toast from both sides. Set aside and dust gently with cinnamon.
2. Melt vegan white chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Line your baking tray (we recommend using a loaf pan) with a parchment paper. Place toasted rice crackers on the paper. Make sure all pieces are close together. Pour white chocolate over rice cakes.
4. It's fun time! Gather your cranberries, pistachios and coconut pieces and top white chocolate bark with each ingredient.
5. The bark is ready to be popped in the fridge to solidify. Once it does, break it into smaller pieces. DONE!
For this recipe, you’ll need about 3/4 cup toppings. Choose from any of the following, and chop or crush them if they’re large:
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 26, 2022
October 23, 2022
Eating a balanced breakfast is an important way to get your day off to a good start. Which is why we believe in planning ahead when it comes to our brekkie.
But… we're not perfect. Sometimes we have every intention to prep chia pudding in the evening but end up being too tired to actually go through with this plan. Or we forget. Oops. 😬
While we're big advocates for meal prep breakfasts, we also believe you need quick and easy breakfasts that you can make in minutes in the morning.
That’s where this Yogurt Breakfast Bowl with a side of crunchy rice cakes come in. You can prep this delish meal in just minutes, using whatever you have on hand in your kitchen. These brekkie combo has a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and fiber when you add fruits, nuts and/or chia seeds.
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? It’s what dreams were made of!
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.