FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
December 30, 2021
Looking for a last-minute (holiday) recipe to bring to a party? Say no more cause we've got you covered! No need to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up some chocolate bark.
This chocolate bark recipe is super easy to make and we bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, we're sharing our fave chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up.
This choco bark is everything and more. It's:
〰 velvety〰 creamy〰 rich〰 super chocolatey〰 naturally sweetened〰 simple〰 decadent
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
1. Melt your vegan butter in a sauce pan. Add crumbled rice quinoa crackers and toast from both sides. Set aside and dust gently with cinnamon.
2. Melt vegan white chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Line your baking tray (we recommend using a loaf pan) with a parchment paper. Place toasted rice crackers on the paper. Make sure all pieces are close together. Pour white chocolate over rice cakes.
4. It's fun time! Gather your cranberries, pistachios and coconut pieces and top white chocolate bark with each ingredient.
5. The bark is ready to be popped in the fridge to solidify. Once it does, break it into smaller pieces. DONE!
For this recipe, you’ll need about 3/4 cup toppings. Choose from any of the following, and chop or crush them if they’re large:
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.