FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
December 30, 2021
Looking for a last-minute (holiday) recipe to bring to a party? Say no more cause we've got you covered! No need to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up some chocolate bark.
This chocolate bark recipe is super easy to make and we bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, we're sharing our fave chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up.
This choco bark is everything and more. It's:
〰 velvety〰 creamy〰 rich〰 super chocolatey〰 naturally sweetened〰 simple〰 decadent
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
1. Melt your vegan butter in a sauce pan. Add crumbled rice quinoa crackers and toast from both sides. Set aside and dust gently with cinnamon.
2. Melt vegan white chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Line your baking tray (we recommend using a loaf pan) with a parchment paper. Place toasted rice crackers on the paper. Make sure all pieces are close together. Pour white chocolate over rice cakes.
4. It's fun time! Gather your cranberries, pistachios and coconut pieces and top white chocolate bark with each ingredient.
5. The bark is ready to be popped in the fridge to solidify. Once it does, break it into smaller pieces. DONE!
For this recipe, you’ll need about 3/4 cup toppings. Choose from any of the following, and chop or crush them if they’re large:
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 31, 2021
December 01, 2021
Quick, filling and made mostly of pantry ingredients, this chili/tortilla soup mash-up is calling your name. (Shhh. Listen closely.) Garnish it with the toppings of your choice: we like avocado, vegan sour cream, and chopped cilantro, but you can add shredded cheeze, pickled or fresh jalapeños, and/or sliced scallions or radishes.
You can use any tortilla chips you like (we recommend going with Corn Quinoa crackers)—they add body and flavor to the soup itself and go on top for extra oomph. You could also fry or bake your own stale tortillas, cut into strips.
October 24, 2021
It is that time of year again! 🎃⚡👽 Time to go pumpkin picking, carve your jack-o-lantern, buy/make your Halloween costume, and bake/make some tasty Halloween treats. When you need easy (as well as vegan and gluten free) Halloween treats in a hurry, it just doesn’t get any easier than these adorable little Halloween rice krispie treats ghosts… 👻 From start to finish they take just about 15 minutes (plus cooling time)!