FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
July 01, 2021
Scenario: It's July and it's hot outside. You're craving something decadent yet refreshing that incorporates those juicy local strawberries that are slowly but surely going bad in your crisper drawer. Pour yourself a huge glass of water (hydration is important especially during this time of the year), roll up your sleeves (we really hope you are sporting a short sleeve tee) and let's do this. 💪
How does this special crumble taste? Amaze-face.
〰 moist〰 perfectly sweet〰 crumbly on top〰 packed with strawberry flavour〰 wholesome〰 hearty〰 filling〰 utterly perfect with your favorite summer iced drink
TIME NEEDED: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Layer the strawberries on the bottom of the 8-inch brownie dish and toss with lemon juice. 2 TBSPs sugar and cinnamon.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, quinoa rice cakes, oats and vegan butter; mix until incorporated.
4. With your fingers, rub in butter until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press mixture in between your fingers into small lumps and sprinkle evenly over strawberries.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
7. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
8. Serve warm or cold; top with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Optionally, pour over some quality maple syrup.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.