FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
July 01, 2021
Scenario: It's July and it's hot outside. You're craving something decadent yet refreshing that incorporates those juicy local strawberries that are slowly but surely going bad in your crisper drawer. Pour yourself a huge glass of water (hydration is important especially during this time of the year), roll up your sleeves (we really hope you are sporting a short sleeve tee) and let's do this. 💪
How does this special crumble taste? Amaze-face.
〰 moist〰 perfectly sweet〰 crumbly on top〰 packed with strawberry flavour〰 wholesome〰 hearty〰 filling〰 utterly perfect with your favorite summer iced drink
TIME NEEDED: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Layer the strawberries on the bottom of the 8-inch brownie dish and toss with lemon juice. 2 TBSPs sugar and cinnamon.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, quinoa rice cakes, oats and vegan butter; mix until incorporated.
4. With your fingers, rub in butter until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press mixture in between your fingers into small lumps and sprinkle evenly over strawberries.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
7. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
8. Serve warm or cold; top with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Optionally, pour over some quality maple syrup.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 26, 2022
October 23, 2022
Eating a balanced breakfast is an important way to get your day off to a good start. Which is why we believe in planning ahead when it comes to our brekkie.
But… we're not perfect. Sometimes we have every intention to prep chia pudding in the evening but end up being too tired to actually go through with this plan. Or we forget. Oops. 😬
While we're big advocates for meal prep breakfasts, we also believe you need quick and easy breakfasts that you can make in minutes in the morning.
That’s where this Yogurt Breakfast Bowl with a side of crunchy rice cakes come in. You can prep this delish meal in just minutes, using whatever you have on hand in your kitchen. These brekkie combo has a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and fiber when you add fruits, nuts and/or chia seeds.
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? It’s what dreams were made of!
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.