FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
July 01, 2021
Scenario: It's July and it's hot outside. You're craving something decadent yet refreshing that incorporates those juicy local strawberries that are slowly but surely going bad in your crisper drawer. Pour yourself a huge glass of water (hydration is important especially during this time of the year), roll up your sleeves (we really hope you are sporting a short sleeve tee) and let's do this. 💪
How does this special crumble taste? Amaze-face.
〰 moist〰 perfectly sweet〰 crumbly on top〰 packed with strawberry flavour〰 wholesome〰 hearty〰 filling〰 utterly perfect with your favorite summer iced drink
TIME NEEDED: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Layer the strawberries on the bottom of the 8-inch brownie dish and toss with lemon juice. 2 TBSPs sugar and cinnamon.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, quinoa rice cakes, oats and vegan butter; mix until incorporated.
4. With your fingers, rub in butter until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press mixture in between your fingers into small lumps and sprinkle evenly over strawberries.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
7. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
8. Serve warm or cold; top with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Optionally, pour over some quality maple syrup.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. 😍😍😍Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 27, 2021
June 01, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing! 💖 And so is food! This year we are celebrating our beautiful LQBTQ+ communities, inclusion, equality, allyship and love in all its beautiful forms with this vibrant and colourful Vegan Chickpea No-Bake Cookie Dough that will warm not only your stomach but also your heart.
Also we'd like to take this opportunity to recognize that it was the Black LGBTQ+ folks and the black LGBTQ+ riots that got us where we are today. 🖤
Happy Pride Month everyone! 🌈🌈🌈
May 09, 2021
Pssst! It's Mother's Day. 💖💖💖 Homemade dessert is a nice way to add an extra-warm touch to a Mother’s Day meal (especially for moms who have a sweet tooth).
For chocolate lovers, our ultimate chocolate cake would be a winner; if you're surprising your mom with the breakfast in bed, then we recommend our decadent berry parfait and this year it's all about this ice cream with crunchy chocolate crackers. 🍓🍫😋