FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
February 17, 2022
Okay friends, these maca powered mini cheesecakes are seriously off the charts delicious with an added boost from Smartbite Buckwheat Crispbreads crust. We love small-bite desserts for a little sweetness during a busy week, especially when made in advance and frozen. Although our busy lives and schedules often pull us away from a traditional sit-down meal, we always have dessert in our back pocket to bring the crew together.
These creamy, vegan and gluten free Maca Cheesecakes are powered by the need for togetherness and healthy deliciousness, one bite at a time.
You are going to love these little delish bites. Why? They are:
〰 creamy〰 perfectly sweet〰 slightly tart〰 luscious〰 sexy〰 smooth〰 insanely satisfying〰 perfect topped with coco whip cream
OK, this is beginning to sound like a Victoria’s Secret ad. You catch our drift. Just make, these, cheesecakes!
watch the recipe video here 👀
1. Add crispbreads to a food processor and pulse at least 10 times.
2. Next add date paste and pulse multiple times. Then add date syrup and melted dark chocolate and blend until a loose dough forms – it should stick together when you squeeze a bit between your fingers. If it’s too dry, add a few more dates through the spout while processing. If too wet, add more crispbreads.
3. Lightly grease a standard, 12 slot muffin tin (as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size). To make removing the cheesecakes easier, cut strips of parchment paper and lay them in the slots. This creates little tabs that makes removing them easier to pop out once frozen.
4. Next scoop in heaping 1 TSP amounts of crust and press with fingers. To pack it down, use a small glass or the back of a spoon to compact it and really press it down. I found the bottom of a glass works well. If it sticks, separate the crust and the glass with a small piece of parchment. Set in freezer to firm up.
5. Add all filling ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth.
6. Divide filling evenly among the muffin tins. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until hard – about 4-6 hours.
7. Once set, remove by tugging on the tabs or loosening them with a butter knife. They should pop right out. Our favorite way to devour these was with a little more melted dark chocolate mixed with PB. But they’re perfect as is! Keep in the freezer for up to 1-2 weeks.
Optional: You can set them out for 10 minutes before serving to soften, but we liked them frozen as well
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.