FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
December 24, 2019
We made it. It’s December 24. Before we break out our January resolution pants, though, we’ve got some healthy and quick holiday cookies to squeeze in.
PSA: making linzer cookies isn't easy. They look and are extra. The shapes. The sandwich technique. The perfect dusting of powdered sugar. Who has time for that when you still need to decorate your Christmas tree which you haven’t even bought yet, cook a five course Christmas dinner, wrap your Christmas presents that Amazon delivery guy should deliver today (fingers crossed) and keep your sanity while handling all this Christmas jazz.
This super-easy, no-mixer-needed Smartbite take on Linzer cookies recipe doesn’t dirty any bowls and leaves plenty of time for the fun stuff—baking, decorating, and ticking off all those items from your last minute TO DO list, of course. Feeling better now? Put on our December playlist we made for you and let’s do this.
Friends, you’re going to LOVE these holiday cookies!
〰 Crunchy〰 Perfectly sweet〰 Super easy 〰 Uber quick to make〰 Absolutely delicious
PREPARATION 1. Remove unsalted quinoa rice cakes from the packaging and place them on a flat surface.
2. Use a large round cookie cutter to cut out circles from your rice cakes.
3. Use a small round cookie cutter (or whatever other shape you prefer) to punch out centres of half the rice cakes.
4. Alright! We’re in the homestretch. Spread your jam of choice (we went with strawberry!) on the unpunched cookies.
5. Then make it rain coconut flakes on the punched cookie tops.
6. Now it’s time to make the cookie magic happen: place the coconut sprinkled tops on the jammed up bottoms. Angels start singing. Wow. You did that. And it wasn’t even that hard, right?
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 10, 2022
Remember breaking cheese sticks in half and seeing that beautiful stretch of cheese? It’s what dreams were made of!
Now you can enjoy the vegan version of this dream! These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They’re soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and so dang good paired with marinara sauce. Are you ready for this?
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.