FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
December 24, 2019
We made it. It’s December 24. Before we break out our January resolution pants, though, we’ve got some healthy and quick holiday cookies to squeeze in.
PSA: making linzer cookies isn't easy. They look and are extra. The shapes. The sandwich technique. The perfect dusting of powdered sugar. Who has time for that when you still need to decorate your Christmas tree which you haven’t even bought yet, cook a five course Christmas dinner, wrap your Christmas presents that Amazon delivery guy should deliver today (fingers crossed) and keep your sanity while handling all this Christmas jazz.
This super-easy, no-mixer-needed Smartbite take on Linzer cookies recipe doesn’t dirty any bowls and leaves plenty of time for the fun stuff—baking, decorating, and ticking off all those items from your last minute TO DO list, of course. Feeling better now? Put on our December playlist we made for you and let’s do this.
Friends, you’re going to LOVE these holiday cookies!
〰 Crunchy〰 Perfectly sweet〰 Super easy 〰 Uber quick to make〰 Absolutely delicious
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove unsalted quinoa rice cakes from the packaging and place them on a flat surface.
2. Use a large round cookie cutter to cut out circles from your rice cakes.
3. Use a small round cookie cutter (or whatever other shape you prefer) to punch out centres of half the rice cakes.
4. Alright! We’re in the homestretch. Spread your jam of choice (we went with strawberry!) on the unpunched cookies.
5. Then make it rain coconut flakes on the punched cookie tops.
6. Now it’s time to make the cookie magic happen: place the coconut sprinkled tops on the jammed up bottoms. Angels start singing. Wow. You did that. And it wasn’t even that hard, right?
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. 😍😍😍Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 01, 2021
March is Nutrition Month!
It's also goodbye winter, hello spring kinda month (who else is excited to welcome the first day of spring on March 20?) And what a better way to celebrate this occasion with a bowl of nutritious spring soup?
Soup is definitely having a moment in our household at the moment and we're not just here for it: We're right behind it, stoking the flames.
With big flavor, bright green colour and short ingredient lists, this soup du jour is impressive enough to serve to friends but casual enough to slurp loudly when no one's around. Gather your blankets, light a candle, and queue up your favorite TV show and turn on the stove. It's soup time!!!
February 13, 2021
January 19, 2021