FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
June 01, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing! 💖🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗🤍 And so is food! This year we are celebrating our beautiful LQBTQ+ communities, inclusion, equality, allyship and love in all its beautiful forms with this vibrant and colourful Vegan Chickpea No-Bake Cookie Dough that will warm not only your stomach but also your heart.
Also we'd like to take this opportunity to recognize that it was the Black LGBTQ+ folks and the black LGBTQ+ riots that got us where we are today. 🖤
Happy Pride Month everyone! 🌈🌈🌈
You are going to LOVE these no-bake cookie dough bites! They’re:
〰 crunchy〰 perfectly sweet〰 vanilla-infused〰 tender〰 quick 〰 easy〰 taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
1. In a food processor or a high speed blender, mix together chickpeas, nut butter and almond milk until you get a smooth-ish mixture.
2. Add almond flour and maple syrup and blend again.
3. Mix in dark chocolate pieces and place the cookie dough in a serving bowl. Put in the fridge to chill.
4. Remove from fridge 20 minutes before serving. Serve with crunchy Smartbite crackers and fresh fruit pieces. Enjoy! 😋
5. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Best enjoyed chilled or at room temperature.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 31, 2021
December 30, 2021
Looking for a last-minute (holiday) recipe to bring to a party? Say no more cause we've got you covered! No need to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up some chocolate bark.
This chocolate bark recipe is super easy to make and we bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, we're sharing our fave chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up.
December 01, 2021
Quick, filling and made mostly of pantry ingredients, this chili/tortilla soup mash-up is calling your name. (Shhh. Listen closely.) Garnish it with the toppings of your choice: we like avocado, vegan sour cream, and chopped cilantro, but you can add shredded cheeze, pickled or fresh jalapeños, and/or sliced scallions or radishes.
You can use any tortilla chips you like (we recommend going with Corn Quinoa crackers)—they add body and flavor to the soup itself and go on top for extra oomph. You could also fry or bake your own stale tortillas, cut into strips.