FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
June 01, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing! 💖🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗🤍 And so is food! This year we are celebrating our beautiful LQBTQ+ communities, inclusion, equality, allyship and love in all its beautiful forms with this vibrant and colourful Vegan Chickpea No-Bake Cookie Dough that will warm not only your stomach but also your heart.
Also we'd like to take this opportunity to recognize that it was the Black LGBTQ+ folks and the black LGBTQ+ riots that got us where we are today. 🖤
Happy Pride Month everyone! 🌈🌈🌈
You are going to LOVE these no-bake cookie dough bites! They’re:
〰 crunchy〰 perfectly sweet〰 vanilla-infused〰 tender〰 quick 〰 easy〰 taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
1. In a food processor or a high speed blender, mix together chickpeas, nut butter and almond milk until you get a smooth-ish mixture.
2. Add almond flour and maple syrup and blend again.
3. Mix in dark chocolate pieces and place the cookie dough in a serving bowl. Put in the fridge to chill.
4. Remove from fridge 20 minutes before serving. Serve with crunchy Smartbite crackers and fresh fruit pieces. Enjoy! 😋
5. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Best enjoyed chilled or at room temperature.
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. 😍😍😍Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 16, 2021
September 16 is National Guacamole Day. 🥑🍅😋 Who doesn’t love this rich and heavenly dip? The combination of buttery avocados, sweet tomatoes, and sharp onions, made even better with cilantro, cayenne, garlic, lime, and paprika. It’s pure bliss.
If you’re looking for some exciting ideas on how to creatively serve and devour this green concoction, you have come to the right place. Here are 15 creative, alternative ways to use guacamole.
August 19, 2021
You'll never look at regular ice cream sandwich the same after your try these!
The day we mastered the caramelized rice cakes, we knew we had to take it to the next level—with it being summertime and all—so we sandwiched some ice cream between 2 crispy rice crackers and dipped it in dark chocolate and sprinkles for good measure. Best idea we’ve ever had.
July 27, 2021