FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
February 12, 2022
Happy early Valentine’s Day!
What are your thoughts on V-Day? Love it, love it not so much? We think it’s a fun and cute holiday to have as a reminder to celebrate love. Not love for consumerism (hello there kitsch plush hearts and overpriced chocolate in red foil) but love we have for one another, whether it's your gf, bf, bff and most importantly love you have for yourself. So hug yourself a little tighter and let's make these Valentine’s Day Special Protein Bars.
And if you do have your sweetheart by your side, why not try your hand at these decadent protein treats to impress him/her/them? Your loved one will definitely appreciate the fact that these delicious goodies are much higher in protein and lower in fat and sugar than store-bought treats. You can also turn whipping out these bars into a fun, V-Day date activity.
These bars are love at first bite. They are:
〰 super chocolate-y〰 nutty〰 decadent〰 sooo pink〰 sooo pretty 〰 fudgy〰 absolutely perfect
watch the recipe video here 👀
1. If your dates are not sticky and moist, soak in warm water for 10 minutes and then drain. Otherwise, proceed to step 2.
2. Add Buckwheat Crispbreads to a food processor and pulse.
3. Add dates, cocoa powder, almond flour, peanut butter and maple syrup and pulse until all ingredients are incorporated, stirring and scraping down sides as needed.
4. Using your hands, form little bars from the mixture and put aside.
5. Cover each bar in a pink chocolate, sprinkle with rose gold dust and put in the fridge to chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? We get crazy excited when you make our recipes and we always love to see how they turn out. Tag @smartbitesnacks on Instagram and hashtag it #SmartbiteSnacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 27, 2022
April 16, 2022
March 25, 2022
Picture this: a chewy nougat and gooey caramel caramel bar studded with crunchy peanuts and enrobed in a lush chocolate coating. Is your mouth watering yet? If you love Snickers candy bars, I bet it is.
We are so excited to share this homemade Vegan Snickers Recipe with you today. Honestly, we think anyone will enjoy it – kids, adults, vegans, omnivores, whomever! They are addicting in the best way possible, made from healthy pantry-friendly ingredients, and relatively and easy to make, in terms of homemade candy.
We don't put junk in our snacks and we don't send it either.
Be the first to get insider access to all things healthy + delish. We'll pop in in your inbox only a few times a month when there's something yummy to share.